Siding protects your home from the elements and creates a defined aesthetic that can lend curb appeal and value to your property. If your siding becomes damaged, tarnished or outdated, it’s important to seek the help of siding repair contractors in Wichita, KS to restore it to its fullest levels of resilience and beauty once again.
Nelsen Construction LLC is ready to assist you in maintaining your home’s siding to its fullest. We have years of experience in maintaining building facades and take special care to thoroughly inspect, assess and repair your siding, no matter what condition it’s in. Moreover, our expertise expands to all types of siding materials and styles, including the following:
- Cedar: Cedar siding—also called shake siding—presents a beautiful, natural aesthetic. It’s naturally repellent to pests and resilient over the long-term, however it needs to be treated for fire and water resistance. We can replace damaged shake and help you install replacement cedar siding.
- Dutch lap: The most common style of traditional siding used on homes today, Dutch lap siding can take the form of many different materials—including highly resilient cement board. We’re pros at installing and repairing Dutch lap, to keep your home beautiful and safe.
- Half rounds: A similar installation process to cedar shake installation, half round siding presents a unique aesthetic no matter what material is used to protect your home. We can efficiently repair and install half rounds to keep your home looking its best.
- Fiber cement board: because it can be fabricated to match virtually any type of siding, fiber cement board has become a staple in siding construction. It’s also tremendously resilient due to its composition. We’re experienced in working with this material and can install it in a variety of styles for you.
- Board and batten: The traditional vertical siding method for homes seeking a unique allure, we can install board and batten to an exceptional degree of perfection.
For more information about any of our capabilities regarding siding installation and replacement, or to get in touch with one of our siding repair contractors in Wichita, KS, please contact us by calling 316-665-1644.